Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) South African resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ), their affiliated advertising or media) agencies, or any subsidiary thereof.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition, but you are required to register personal information as detailed on the entry form (url: http://membership.commanderstore.com/competitions)
4. The voucher is only valid for use on the CommanderHQ store at http://www.commanderstore.com/
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified, and Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you are a winner, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be announced on the CommanderHQ Facebook page and the Commander HQ website after they have been notified and confirmed receipt of their notification.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to receive correspondence from Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) from time to time.
10. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) or their chosen representatives. The winner will be chosen through random selection.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) Physical Address: 129 Emerald Drive, Cape Town, South Africa
17. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
19. You may not use the website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
20. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Content on the Site and shall not have any liability to you for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) may also on appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Content without notice, which appears to be legally or otherwise problematic.
21. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) reserves the right to amend these terms and condition and to amend, suspend or cancel the Site at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
22. Cellular Media Distribution (CommanderHQ) is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Content, or Content lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside our reasonable control.