Mistral Asana Inflatable 11'5
The Asana, is an advancement of our highly successful Kailua board.
As industry leaders in the area of SUP Yoga and Fitness equipment, careful consideration has been given as to how the original Kailua board could be improved. Based upon the same basic outline of the Kailua, major improvements include:
- A cleaner deck for free and open movements,
- A grab handle on the tail and D-rings for the attachment and use of a shoulder strap, which doubles as a foot securement point for sit-ups or as a hand hold for leg raises for example.
- The strap can be repositioned with ease and worn for carrying either side. It features a simple carry handle if the strap is not used.
- There’s a cargo net for securing clothing, drinks bottles or a dry bag
- We’ve made the board 5” thick, a little thinner than before and added a central reinforcing stringer along the underside to improve rigidity when exercising.
Popular not just for SUP Yoga and Fitness, this style board is easy to paddle and super stable and therefore doubles well as a durable dual purpose board for paddling and exercise.
A single slide-in 9.25” fin, secured with a pin, makes for ease of removal and makes the tail area stable and paddling in a straight line effortless. A cargo net and a D-Ring for towing and securing, front and back all come together to make an exceptional entry level board for all-comers.
11’5 x 32” x 5”
Nose D-ring (underside)
Rear grab handle
Side carry handles
Shoulder carry strap
Slide in fin / push pin securement
Bow cargo net
Metric 348cm x 81.28cm x 12.7m
Optimum body mass <95kg
Maximum body mass <110kg
Imperial 11’5 x 32” x 5”
Optimum body mass <209lbs
Maximum body mass <242lbs